Over the last few years, we have worked hard to build a business that people never want or need to leave. As a result, we have curated a team of like-minded and passionate individuals who make our agency what it is today. Creative, humble, tenacious and fiercely loyal; we are our people. And we’re very proud of who we are today.
– Senior Production support across a number of live event, experiential & stunt activations
– Reporting into the Exec Producer
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
– Budget development and management
– Contributing to client proposals - building out concepts, mood boards etc.
– Writing and delivering briefs to both in house and external creative teams & suppliers
– Managing multiple supplier and production partners, growing and nurturing
relationships with key contacts
– Project planning & tracking e.g. status reports, timelines, contact reports
– Location research - sourcing, negotiating with and contracting event/shoot locations
– Development of feasibility studies and recce reports
– Developing relevant health & safety documentation/materials (including EMPs)
– On site build and event management
– Time & resource management
– Developing production debrief documents
For more information on the role, including the salary and benefits package, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
PRP is an equal opportunities employer, and we actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of academic qualification.